eSource B2C E-Commerce Features
Pricing Support for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Watch the Demo Video
Easily browse, find and add items to your cart.
- Share items through social media networks
- Add products to a wish list
- Browse through product hierarchies or through search
sell/up sell your products with features like related products, which
provides the ability to link items together and show accessory items.
Brand and customize a site with skinning and move elements on a web page around with drag and drop web parts.
- Easily move web parts to desired zones on a web page
- Save valuable time designing a new website and publish changes without a development team
- Add or create your web parts anytime
Allows the physical store location of a company to be listed as well as displayed on a map for your customers to see.
- Shoppers can locate stores by Zip/Postal Code or City, State/Province
- Integrates with Google Maps to show customers exactly where their stores are located.
Allows downloadable products to be sold on your webstore. Customers can download products after purchase, instantly with the click of a button. This can save shipping costs and increase customer satisfaction with products that are immediately available after purchase.
- Control the maximum times a customer can download a file.
- Allow multiple downloads of the same file.
- Specify when a download expires
- Display the remaining times the customer can download the product
- Offer sample products to be viewed or listened to from the item detail page.
Built-in web store analytics and SEO management help you gain insight of customers buying trends and generate more traffic to your web store.
- In store web analytics to gain insight into shopping cart conversion to measure and maximize ROI
- Compatible with Google Analytics
- SEO friendly short URLs for improved search engine ranking
Instantly create customer accounts in Microsoft Dynamics GP at checkout as well as have email confirmations sent out. Other features include one page checkout and guest checkout. One Page Checkout makes the checkout process faster for customers by keeping checkout forms to one page. Guest Checkout allows customers to checkout without having to login, speeding up the checkout process for new customers.
Search through multiple categories simultaneously and see which categories have been selected for specific categories.
Provides a way to combine various attribute/values together in a set. Linked attributes is a great feature for automotive parts distributors who want to allow customers the ability to select their car year, make and model and ensure they are browsing through the correct products. Linked attributes makes it easier for customers to narrow their search results when searching through complex product lines like automotive parts/accessories.
Allows shoppers to select different colors or styles of similar products by clicking the image swatch. This allows shoppers to quickly see how the product will look when a different swatch is selected. Image Zoom allows the shopper to see the item in higher detail.
Mobile store provides a mobile optimized store which makes for a more visually appealing and intuitive shopping experience for people using Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, Tablet or iPad devices.
Web Based Settings provides one point of maintenance for your e-commerce site and makes it easier to manage and display your products online.
Azox B2C e-commerce features many robust e-commerce features that help you manage and control your store.
- Multi Currency/Multi Language
- Promotional codes
- Shipping rate estimator
- Sales tax calculator
- Mobile support
- Wish lists
- Downloadable items (mp3, pdf, etc.)
oriented pricing model available for Microsoft Dynamics GP that is
easier to set up and maintain. Companies can define prices levels and
assign them to items, customers, and prospects. This allows
organizations the option to offer their most loyal customers a a
different price level compared to regular customers.
model available for Microsoft Dynamics GP that allows promotions to be
setup or any type of date sensitive pricing through the use of price
groups, price books and price sheets.
third party pricing model that uses a comprehensive pricing matrix and
filter based selection system which can handle unlimited customer and
item configurations. Date filters can also allow for pricing to be
applied during certain days of the week.
party Item Price Matrix (IPM) system that provides an advanced pricing
schedule system. Pricing can be setup as one price schedule for all
items or a separate schedule for each item and customer. Pricing can
also be restricted by location, such as city, state, zip or country or a
Watch how Azox B2C e-commerce environment provides an easy environment for consumer shoppers to find the items they are looking for and adding those items to a shopping cart.